Day 2 - The swarm is still buzzing...increasing in activity as the sun warms up the day. Called the police again. I took off for Comala...Meg stayed to do chores. She says that she heard what sounded like a small helicopter and saw the swarm move very slowly, en masse, up and away...heading towards the coco palm plantation to the north. Adios abejas asesinas!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Just When We Thought it was Safe...
Day 2 - The swarm is still buzzing...increasing in activity as the sun warms up the day. Called the police again. I took off for Comala...Meg stayed to do chores. She says that she heard what sounded like a small helicopter and saw the swarm move very slowly, en masse, up and away...heading towards the coco palm plantation to the north. Adios abejas asesinas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm keeping my eyes and ears open in case these creatures make it into our nab and our palms. Great to see you two at the Nick and Roger bash this evening. We'll get together before we all head up to el norte in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment